The Calistoga Wayside Inn | 1928 Charm and Elegance in the Modern Age
Up to 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
Centrally located just four blocks from downtown Calistoga, the Calistoga Wayside Inn radiates the charm and elegance of a bygone era but features all the amenities of this century. Guests will admire the authentic 1928 Mediterranean, Spanish Colonial Revival style architecture and feel at home in one of the King bedrooms with private baths. The beautiful, peaceful gardens surrounding the home make relaxing on the different balconies and patios easy. The short walk to town places guests right in the heart of Calistoga and California’s premier wine region.
Not just a bed and breakfast, the Calistoga Wayside Inn may be rented as a delightful lodging alternative for groups looking for a private retreat in the wine country.
As An Exclusive Retreat For Larger Groups
With warm and inviting spaces to gather and create memories with friends and family both indoors and outdoors, the Calistoga Wayside Inn offers guests traveling in groups a delightful lodging alternative in the Napa Valley. Make this inn your exclusive retreat during your wine country vacation.
Join together in front of the wood-burning fireplace in the living room to watch a movie or play games. Take advantage of the fully stocked kitchen and BBQs to create and share a meal together. Experience all that Calistoga and California’s premier wine regions have to offer by strolling four blocks to Main Street or by capitalizing on the home’s central location to Napa and Sonoma wine regions.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, full bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed, full bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed, full bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Queen bed, full bathroom (please note this bedroom does not have to be included in your reservation)
- Extra bedding available
At a Glance
- Four blocks to downtown Calistoga
- Close to Napa, Sonoma, and Alexander Valley Wineries
- Open living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen with BBQs
- Spacious and inviting outdoor patio areas
- Complimentary WIFI and off-street parking
- 3-4 bedrooms all featuring irons, hairdryers, satellite TVs and DVD
- All rooms have king beds, extra bedding available
- Home includes three additional pull-out sofas
- Bed and bath linens provided
- Maid service at check out, daily maid service option available
- Washer and dryer option available
- No smoking indoors
- Can accommodate up to 14 guests (with the addition of the 4th bedroom)
As a Bed & Breakfast
For Individual Room Reservations
Nestled in a half-acre of gardens, the Calistoga Wayside Inn is a classic Napa Valley bed and breakfast inn featuring the flare of 1928 architecture while offering all the amenities of the modern age. Enjoy your full breakfast on the picturesque outdoor patio surrounded by hummingbirds and trickling fountains or inside under the home’s original, vaulted ceiling
Stroll four blocks to downtown Calistoga to discover the different restaurants, shops, and wineries or relax after a full day of wine country adventures in the outdoor spa. Experience all that Calistoga has, and had, to offer at the Calistoga Wayside Inn.
At a Glance
• Four King bedrooms with private baths
• Four blocks to downtown Calistoga
• Close to Napa, Sonoma, and Alexander Valley Wineries
• Daily maid service and full breakfast
• Complimentary WIFI and off-street parking
• All rooms feature irons, hairdryers, satellite TVs and DVD
• Beautiful garden and patio areas
• No smoking indoors